Setting off on a career path can be overwhelming for young people.
Find out more from our Team, we are here to discuss any questions you have.
- Don’t be scared to try something new.
- Don’t worry about asking a ‘silly’ question, the only silly questions are the ones you don’t ask.
- Be picky, this is your future – you get a say in where it starts.
- Don’t worry about not following the ‘tradition’ of going to University – go to the “news” section to read a few blogs about other people who didn’t follow the ‘traditional’ route.
- Apprenticeships have no age limit – don’t worry about being ‘too old’.
- If you would like to hear some advice from one of our tutors, head over to the “news” section and read the blog “Distinction Interview”.
- Be ready for the responsibility of being a trusted employee, an apprenticeship is 80% work and during the time in your workplace, you will be treated like an adult.